Comet may be used to track a users progress with a non-online based activity, such as attendance at a seminar. The tracking of a users progress within an activity cannot happen automatically. You will need to update their progress accordingly.
- Add external activity
- Set a new activity that users may be associated with.
- Edit external activity
- Edit the name and/or description of an existing activity.
- Delete external activity
- Removes an existing activity completely from Comet.
- Associate user to an external activity
- Add a user as someone whose activity progress is to be tracked
- Dissociate user from an external activity
- Remove the tracking of a user's progress from an activity
- Set user's external activity status
- This is where you may manually set a user's progress within an activity
© Copyright 2016 Apixel Pty Ltd, All rights reserved