A trainer is someone who usually may only setup new courses/lessons and manage users. They may be given as much power as administrators or as little as you deem appropriate.
- Add a new trainer
- Enter a new person that may act as a trainer. You also have the ability to set which sections and sub-sections of Comet the trainer may access.
- Edit an existing trainer
- Change the details for an existing trainer.
- Delete a trainer
- Remove an existing trainer completely from Comet.
- Associate a trainer with a group(s)
- Only allow a trainer to work with a specified group(s) of users. Basically this means that in the wizards "Enrol all group members in a course", "Edit a group's course enrolment" and "Remove all group members from a course" only the specified groups are available. It is the administrator's responsibility to set access to the various Comet wizards to prevent a trainer from circumventing restrictions.
A trainer may not also be a user. That is, a trainer's user name/email address cannot also be used by a user's.
© Copyright 2016 Apixel Pty Ltd, All rights reserved